Thursday, August 22, 2013

For Henrietta's Followers

I haven't posted in a long, long time. In fact I have put Henrietta to rest for a while. But I have another blog, recently resurrected called Suzies Musings. It's mostly a journal kind of blog, but occasionally there will be genealogical references that might interest some of Henrietta's readers. Today, August 22, 2013 I just posted one called The Name Game that has some interest for genealogists. So, here is the link:

http://suziesmusings.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-name-game.html

I hope all my genealogy buddies enjoy it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice to meet you, cousin. Another funny coincidence - my father's boats, the Perry and the Perry II and the Perry-M'Lou, were all moored on Bass River.

Marge said...

Love this sensitive presentation. I saw articles in my search , how Thomas provided a home for an elderly Indian and also that the sons pleaded for leniency from the govt in the trials of the family attackers. Have seen those accounts. Lost the source.. your face bears the map of our Ames family , descended from John

Charlotte said...

Well written and captivating story. My husband is a direct descendant of Margaret Eames, who was one of the children (maybe near the well?) who was taken by the natives and later released.
I'm interested in the source of the images for King Philip, and the massacre of the Eames family. I would love to see a citation for these sources.
Thanks! cgorley@gorley.ca